понедељак, 9. јул 2018.

A Sudden Death of a Unexpected Roach: Smashed by a Slipper, Fallen Victim of Overdose induced by The Asterisk-Exclamation Mark Combo



* There are too many games I've missed to play
* There are too many books I've postponed to read
* There are way too many movies I've ought to watch
* There are too many concerts I've failed to attend
* There are too many excuses I've so marveously invented.

! Too many time faded away. 
! Alas, the regrets. What a petty recluse of mind.
# a cliche!

$ So what? 

* All because of the manner in which I used to tell myself
I have work to do, 
So much work to do,
* I have just one more page and I'm done.
Almost... so far,

$ Well are you? Really?

* I have to sort the meager shit out
Throw it far away.
Cherish the time.

! Alas, it was given forth to
! Everyday pastimes and chores.

^ A rather ridiculous means to fly.
^ While the wind vigorously chimes.
^ Like a cosmic, scatterred brainfart.

! And all I had to do for all this time
In order to appease this voice in my head
! Was to stay focused for 67 days
! And on the day 68, I will be void of all self-loathing
My heart would be beating at a tolerable rate.
Calm down the hateful spite, solid gold on my plate.

* For this voice, telling me to devote my time to the noble task
'Twas true, I need not walk astray.
* But I divorced myself from reason and ambition,
It seems, years ago, maybe even ten.

^ I've grown a sore ass, a loser, even a spiteful little man,
^ Looking how others were spending their time,
^ Bragging how they enjoy life, and enrich their careers.

* All the while I've spent this valuable time on creating lists 
And hunting daydreams
* On playing this feeble type of midgame of mine, 
In this silly fairytale land, made of bricks and imaginary maps,
* Counting, procuring, drafting constitutional reforms,
Crushing invisible armies of rivals and enemies.
* And still, this was all in my spare time.

! No actual videogames involved, keep that in mind.

* My, o, my, what a fool I was, 
Mind me, what a fool I still am
Holding on to this childish premise
That everything will be eventually atoned.

^ Truly you should be entertained by all of this,
No, please, be my guest,
! For such a true representative of my kind
I should not deserve anything less
^ Than a decent slap on the face
^ I should be actually laughing at myself
^ Laughing till I pass out
* Yet I am not.

^ Never found that driver’s license on the aforementioned parking lot.
? Random thought,
$ Spam.

! Now to go back...
! I am actually much inclined
* I have sight, but for what, I am blind, 
! As I don't grasp upon experiences that unfold.
* I am deaf, and dumb, and gasping for air,
* And all the strength I've invested is now depleted 
And sold.

^ I hear the little birds chirping the daffodils, 
^ With their pathetic little beaks and their leafy gnolls
^ Gather the juniper twigs from the ground,
^ Making no sound, at bay, in this winter cold.

$ Be so kind as to note: it is 10th of July.

[You should not be getting these lines too seriously,]

>>>> S T U P I D I T Y  ______  G A L O R E <<<<

[Obviously you have not been told to shut up before.]

*!^ There is too much work to be done,
# So be gone.

$ With all the cheese in stake and a nasty salami cake.

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар